Sunday, May 3, 2009

K-ON! - Episode 4

Training Camp on the Beach!

I wonder if I get to start my own band too? That's what I kept on thinking while watching K-ON! It seems to be fun and exciting to do. Too bad, I don't know how to play any instruments and the only thing that I can somehow do is to sing. But if I am given a chance to learn any, I love to learn how to play the bass just like Mio-chan. I am so in love with the bass' sound and how it supports and how it adds color to a particular song.
Anyway, in this episode of K-ON, the girls go on a training camp to prepare for the upcoming school festival. As usual, their day was spent mostly on playing on the beach and they only get to practice as the day comes to a close. But what I loved the most was the ending where Yui played her guitar with fireworks on the background. It looks so cool! It makes me look forward to the time where they can actually play a song and perform in front of an audience.
The next episode shows that they will now have their advisor and I think we will learn more about the previous members of the Light Music club who looks like a punk rock group.

No comments:

Post a Comment