Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Hypers

ADMINISTRATOR #1
The Anime Addict

Yo minna! My name's xtine..yoroshiku! :) The only thing that I particularly want to say about myself is how much I love the color PINK! Anyway, I love music and I listen to Jpop songs most of the time. I also love watching anime and reading some manga series. I am also a movie goer and sometimes when my mood fits, I love reading books.

Name: xtine06
Birthday: May 5
Contact: YM: qt_26_xtine@yahoo.com | email address: qt_26_xtine@yahoo.com | Hyper Parfait Chatbox
Sites: Livejournal | Multiply | Twitter
Serving: Anime and Manga Parfaits, Headlines, House Special, Special Parfait, Seiyuu of the Month, Hyper Parfait Celebrity, Reviews, Headlines, etc.
Watch/Read List:
~ Full Anime List ~

ADMINISTRATOR #2
The Manga Maniac

Yo! The name's Sapphire Pyro. People call me Saphy or Sapphie-chan for short, but you can baptize me with a new one as long as it's close to my name! Haha!
Anyway, I love watching (anime, movies, tv series, plays, musicals), reading (manga, comics, graphic novels, novels), and listening (songs, instrumentals, radio drama). I am also into blogging (obviously) and drawing (most look like crap though). I am a fan of almost all genres and I also appreciate media in any language.
I adore almost all animals and insects, even imaginary or fictional ones. My favorites include butterflies and unicorns, especially if they're BLUE.

Name: Sapphire Pyro
Birthday: September 10
Contact: LiveJournal PM, MyAnimeList PM, Hyper Parfait Chatbox, email ( misao_gal[at]hotmail.com)
Sites: Collective, Fandom/Personal Blog, Review Blog, Art Gallery
Serving: Manga and Anime Parfaits, Scanlations, House Special, Special Parfait, Mangaka of the Month, Downloads, Reviews, Headlines, etc.
Watch/Read List:
~ Full Anime List ~ Full Manga List ~


WRITER #1
The JMusic and JDrama Fanatic

(xtine06's imouto)
みんな元気? ribbon oh! btw, i'm pinky_fairy10. you can call me pinky or whatever name you want to call me. I love jdramas and some anime as well. I'm addicted to Johnny's Talents because they have hypnotizing powers でしょう?typhooncherryblossom so expect lots of news about them oki? lightbulb Mostly, I listen to Jpop and aspiring to learn the japanese language. よろしくお願いします!

Name: pinky_fairy10
Birthday: April 4
Contact: livejournal account [http://pinky-fairy10.livejournal.com] ; email address [pinkcutielicious_fairy10@yahoo.com]
Sites: LiveJournal
Serving: Headlines

WRITER #2
The Collector and Game Master

おす! こんいちわみんあさん! My name is ninjovee~ and I will be serving all of your Game-related parfaits here in Hyper Parfait~! I'm a part-time student, gamer, cosplayer, daughter, relative, friend and a full-time slacker. LOL. I'm trying to get rid of the slacker job though OTL. LOL. As with all of the hypers; I too love anime and listen to Jpop. X3 Recently, I'm also aspiring to become a figure collector (although financially, it's kind of difficult) as well as learn to make my own costumes myself *flails*. I hope you will enjoy the parfaits that are served by yours truly. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu~!

Name: Ninjovee
Birthday: December 10
Contact: Twitter [twitter[dot]com[slash]ninjovee]; Plurk [plurk[dot]com[slash]ninjovee]; Email [lim[dot]jovelyn[at]hotmail[dot]com]
Sites: Sites: Livejournal; Deviant Art; Tangering Tango
Parfaits Serving: Anime Parfaits, Headlines, House Special, Special Parfait, Artist of the Month, etc.


Ja, enjoy reading our entries and as always, comments are always love! Don't be shy to post on our chatbox too.

Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment