Thursday, April 1, 2010

BECK Press Conference

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today was the press conference for the upcoming live-action movie adaption of popular manga "BECK" starring Mizushima Hiro (25) and Sato Takeru (21).
BECK will be a youth film about growth and friendship while telling the story of a 5 member band. Mizushima plays the role of a brilliant guitarist. "I had not guitar experience at all and therefore I had to cut a lot of hours of sleep for practice," Mizushima revealed. Sato plays a guitarist as well. "I had no experience either and I even got blisters on my fingers, because I practiced too much," he said.

The rest of the cast includes Nakamura Aoi (19), Kutsuna Shiori (17) and more. They've also announced that they are going to use Red Hot Chili Peppers' "Around the World" and Oasis' "Don't Look Back in Anger" as the two theme songs for the movie.

BECK will open in Japan on September 04.


Source: KawaiiJoyuu

No comments:

Post a Comment