A triple Naruto treat!!!!
Episode 122: The Hunt
Episode 123: Clash
Episode 124: Art
It all started with Sasuke asking...Itachi wa douko and it ended with a lot of explosions.
- The search team begins their quest to look for Sasuke and Itachi. Kakashi summons his dogs so that they can help in the search.
- Each group has two dogs assigned for safety purposes. Only Naruto, Kiba and Kakashi has one dog assigned.
- Kakashi's dogs really have their own sense of humor. But the funniest one is the one assigned to Shino who complains that Shino smells like insects to which Shino replies, you smell like dogs. Hahahaha.
- Sasuke's men also began searching for Itachi individually meanwhile...
- Tobi and Deidara appeared to kill Sasuke.
- But Sasuke was able to dodge the attack swiftly.
- For Naruto's side, Kabuto appears infront of Naruto, Hinata and Yamato. Kabuto gave Naruto the information regarding Akatsuki in exchange for the help that he got from Naruto.
- What that help is... Kabuto realized that he wanted to become a Jinchuuriki similar to Naruto.After Orochimaru's death, he wondered about his purpose in life and he transplanted Orochimaru's remaining organs into his body, giving him more power.
- As for Sakura, she ran into Karin while on a search for Sasuke but the two us fated not to meet yet.
- The fight between Deidara and Sasuke continues. Each of them tries to outwit the other.
- Deidara, at first, tries to observe Sasuke with his C1 bombs but Sasuke easily counters them with his chidori and fast movements.
- Deidara shifted to his C2 mode as Sasuke also uses the curse of Orochimaru to finally end the battle because Deidara managed to find out the extent of his attacks.
- Deidara had a little flashback as he remembered that it was Itachi who recruited him to Akatsuki.
- Deidara lost to Itachi's Sharingan and so he became an Akatsuki member.But Deidara deep inside hated his loss and this hatred became stronger when he faced Sasuke. He doesn't want to lose again to another Sharingan.
- Deidara suddenly eat his explosive clays as he will now use C4 Karura to beat Sasuke up.
- C4 Karura = super tiny, nano-sized explosives that when inhaled by any living creatures, they will explode on a cellular level.
- It was also revealed, that Deidara trained his left eye to counter Sharingan and so genjutsu is not a problem for him.
- But it turns out, Deidara is a no match for Sasuke. Sasuke who has the ability to use the lightning element is in a advantage when facing Deidara who uses Earth element seals.
- The whole time that they are fighting, Sasuke is testing this hypothesis of his and focused all of his attack on making sure about it.
- Sasuke manages to escape Deidara's attacks with the help of his Sharingan. He can see even the nano explosives of Deidara as the Sharingan can recognize chakra by color.
- With Deidara pushed in the corner, Sasuke again asks, "Itachi wa douko". Deidara got insulted that Sasuke didn't care even for a bit for his art that he decided to use detonate himself and cause a 10km radius explosion.