Wednesday, May 13, 2009

K-ON! - Episode 6

The Light Music Club Band is now on!!!

Mio sure has a good voice!!!! I love their band!!!! I love their music! I am now an official fan of their band!
I kinda understand the feeling of Mio when she is really afraid of singing in front of many people. If I am in her place, I think I would definitely feel all the pressure of performing and would nearly break down. I had been in that situation before and I really can't forget how nervous I was. But just like Mio, with all the support of friends and family, I was able to pull it off properly.
Anyway, I realized that forming and maintaining a band is also a tiring thing to do. Constant practice is a requirement so that your skills as a band will get better and better. But, if you all love music and is passionate about what you do, then simple practice sessions would be nothing!
So just like I mentioned above, I love their band! I am looking forward to hearing more of their concerts and live performances....k-on!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment