Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Valkyria Chronicles - Episode 14



I so wanna be in Alicia's place RIGHT NOW!!!! Waaaaa.

Faldio still cute as ever. Hahaa!

As usual, I would like to start by saying that I am sorry but this post is again a Faldio-centric episode. Though I enjoy watching this episode, Faldio is still the lucky one who caught my attention the most.
So this episode continues where Episode 13 left where Squad 1 and 7, with the help of resistance forces are on a mission to re-capture Fauzen and free the prisoner Darcsens who are forced into laber while in prison. What I can say about this episode is that this is a proof of how proper strategic management can defeat a huge number of people with superior weaponry and ammo. You may be equipped with state of the art weapons but still a well thought strategy will still win at the end of the day. The main reason why the Imperial Army was defeated was because of their lack of strategic strategies to stop Squad 1 and 7. Though this episode ended in a tragedy, at the very least they were able to recapture Fauzen.
So now, let me move on with my fangirling over Faldio...... Hahaha.

Photobucket
This is Faldio's first close up in the episode.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Faldio giving ammo to Alicia. Haay.
Photobucket
Faldio in his shooting pose! Kyaaaaaaaa!
Photobucket
Just another Faldio pose :)
Photobucket
Running Faldio
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Faldio covering for Alicia! Gosh, I wanna be in Alicia's place!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Faldio explaining to Welkin that time is running out!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Serious Faldio and Faldio making the order to attack!

Hopefully next episoe would provide more Faldio screentimes!!!!!!! I would surely love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment