Monday, May 25, 2009

K-ON! - Episode 7

Merry Christmas!!!

It's Christmas time in the 7th episode of K-ON! Watching them enjoy the season makes me look forward to the season too. I know its still 7 months before December but I am kinda excited to buy gifts and had lots of Christmas parties with my friends and family.
The bond of the Light Music club gets stronger and stronger in each episode that pass. I wonder what challenge will they experience as the series comes to an end? I really love this episode because it's very simple, very light and lots of fun!
The sisterly love between Ui and Yui is also sweet!!! I see myself in them as I give the same amount of concern to my younger brothers and sisters! But seeing the two of them close and bonded together makes me go "Awww......:)"
Anyway, next episode, life would be back to normal as our girls will be back to school. Tanoshimiii :)

No comments:

Post a Comment