Monday, May 25, 2009

Hanasakeru Seishounen - Episode 6

I want more Li Ren!!!!!

So Rumati has an assassin after his life and has followed him at Hong Kong. The assassin is sent by his older brother. I really wonder why his brother asked someone to kill Rumati without any questions. I guess the next episode would explain more about Rumati and his royal problems.
Anyway, Li Ren is so so cute in this episode!! Despite of Kajika being lost, he is still calm as ever! He is so so cool when he said that he has connections in both illegal and legal organizations throughout Hong Kong. Because of this, he is able to instantly find Rumati and Kajika because of his wide connections. He is indeed a knight in a shining armor!!! Gawd, I want a guy just like Li Ren!!!! :)
Next episode preview showed Li Ren hugging Kajika! Waaa..I am so excited to watch the next episode. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment