Next week is already the end. Can't believe on how time flies. It's so fast when you are having fun right?!?!
Anyway, this has been a revealing episode. I really feel for Hannah and her undying love for Alois, but still, I don't feel her that much.
So happy for Ciel's coming back to his senses, even if it is just for a while :)
I am again using ayu's screenshot. I failed to download a raw episode that I can use for screencaps. So many thanks!
As the episodes starts, we see that Ciel can now sort through the memories that he can see. He now knows that some of the memories that he can see is not his.
- The name Alois Trancy was given by Earl Trancy, whom we all know as the person who molested Jim Macken.
- Alois Trancy's favorite food is Fried Fish and Chips.
- No doubt that Ciel has already obtained his revenge. However, Sebastian failed to devour his soul because Sebby lost his arm with the seal of the contract in the middle of his fight. (Remember, he lost one hand in S1, so apparently, that hand is important). With the small space of time that Sebastian lost the seal, Claude Faustus came in and stole Ciel's soul.
- Claude was really the one who ended the life of Alois Trancy. He did that not because of his burning desire for his soul, but because he is using Alois as a tool to obtain Ciel Phantomhive's soul.
- Luca did made a contract with a demon. But not with Sebastian. He contracted with Hannah Annafellows, the "Sheath" that suppresses the Demon Sword.
- Claude knew all along that Hannah contracted Luca. Hannah has a very strong attachment to the soul of Alois Trancy, so she really decided worked for Claude.
For a short while though, Ciel gained control of his body and issued a new order to Sebastian.
What are you lazily standing there for? You obtained me my revenge. This an order! Come and eat my soul already! Until the very moment that you eat all of my soul, you are my butler! Sebastian Michaelis!
Now, for some weird moments: