Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Magic Kaito - Episode 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Episode 1: The Rebirth of the Phantom Thief

All the time that I am watching, all I could say is WAAAA!!! WEEE!!! Oh my gosh, watching an episode full of Kaitou Kid makes wanna scream! I'd have too much of Kaitou Kid for the day! Gosh...I am so HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!

To start of my post, let me introduce the main character...the cutest guy of all, the greatest thief I am loving...KUROBA KAITO a.k.a KAITOU KID


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Kaito is the main protagonist of the story. She is 15 years old, around the same age as Shinichi who lives a very ordinary life, though he is addicted to doing magic. Kaito apparently has a weakness...HE IS AFRAID OF FISH!! The whole time that I am watching him at Detective Conan, I never knew that he is frightened by fish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
As we all know, Kaito is also Kaitou Kid, the gentlemen thief who steals precious gems and jewelry. Well, he is not the original Kaitou Kid. It was his father, Toichi Kuroba. In the first episode, he just knew this fact and suddenly decided to live up to his father's alter ego.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When Kaitou Kid plans to steal something, he always reveals the details of his plan through riddles. He is very clever and would never run of magic tricks.

Just like Shinichi, Kaitou Kid or Kaito in ordinary life, has a love interest. She is Aoko Nakamori.


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Pretty much, she looks like Ran but she is in fact the daughter of Inspector Nakamori, Kaitou Kid's sworn nemesis. Aoko is always being teased by Kaito by constantly flipping her skirt to see her panty's color. But you can clearly see from her actions that she is damn in love with Kaito.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
And now, the sworn person to catch Kaitou Kid is Inspector Ginzo Nakamori, the father of Aoko. Well, DC watchers probably knows him because even in his DC career, he does nothing but to go after Kaitou Kid.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I definitely LOVE episode 1 of this series. I really have lots of realization as I get to know my beloved thief more personally. He is also damn intelligent!!!! I assume he is doing well at school because he can answer the teacher's question even without focusing into it. He is also the class clown because of his magic tricks and illusions that would always amaze his classmates.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
If Shinichi is watching this series, then he can definitely catch Kaitou Kid the next time they will meet. He can know about Kaitou Kid's house and his fish weakness. At the same time, I imagine them forming an alliance because they have similarity in goals and they could definitely use each other's talents and ability.

Anyway, I am sooooo  looking forward in the next episodes. I guess this will be much more exciting now that he has assumed himself as KAITOU KID!!!! Waaaaaa!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S.  I want that Kaitou Kid picture in his room. I will really stare to that everyday!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
P.S.S. Toichi Kuroba looks like Kogoro Mouri...da ne?

2 comments:

  1. Kaito dear has another weakness actually, aside from fish. I wish that part gets animated... but with 3 episodes... don't wanna be too hopeful.

    Oh isn't he so crack awesome? xD

    ReplyDelete