Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Seiyuu of the Month: Namikawa Daisuke

Seiyuu of the Month:
Daisuke Namikawa

Daisuke Namikawa 浪川 大輔 was born on April 2, 1976 in Tokyo. He is affiliated with Across Entertainement and is one of the well known seiyuu's right now. He has given life to lots and lots of anime characters that we all loved and hate. Notable ones include:
For this complete list of anime, you may visit http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1289.

The reason why I chose Namikawa Daisuke is because I have always been hearing his name and I would always wonder where did I hear it. Because he has into so many anime projects, most of the time, I always end up watching the anime that he voices at. I have heard him be like Mikage and Fai, a cheerful and carefree type of people or like Rumati and Michael Trinity who are serious and has are a commanding type. He may can also give life to a normal character like Koyuki Tanaka or even to South Italy who is so adorable and cute.
I would always adore his voice acting skills and I also look forward to hearing him speak for upcoming anime characters in the not so distant future.

3 comments:

  1. He is also North Italy! (Veneciano)
    Both brothers are the same seiyuu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Funny that it wasn't included here that Namikawa plays Veneziano though it's more known compare to him playing Romano xD haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kiiru-Sama and Sapphire Pyro

    list updated :) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete