Friday, July 31, 2009

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Season 2 - Episode 07 & 08

Well, actually. I was supposed to do a post about episode seven too... but what the heck -- I'm still working on CANAAN and NEEDLESS -- and because of photobucket being cheap, I doubt more pictures of the same thing isn't helpful anyway. It's definitely skip material. Especially for those who are loathing this arc to pieces.

Here's a little filler I found somewhere on the internet for you folks to enjoy instead ^_^


Edit: Just finished wa-- listening to Season 2 episode 8... no change here. Skip material too. I just noticed that in the first scene -- the baseball game was not on the television anymore... I wonder if the bg artist got tired of drawing it for several times for several episodes... every frame had to be drawn, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment