Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Episodes 2-4

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is my way of catching up Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 --- a special triple post!! :)

Episode 2: The World is Broken
Episode 3: The Bridge Burns
Episode 4: The Promise Between the Three of Them

Just a disclamer....my comments would show that I understand how Mirai feels. Sure enough, I sympathize how she feels but there's no way that I'm behaving like her. I'm not that bitchy and I love and appreciate my life.

Just so you would all know before I am misunderstood. ^^

Episode 2: The World is Broken


Mirai is desperately searching for Yuuki after the earthquake inside the collapsing building. She bumped into Mari Kusanabe, a female motociclist courier who offered herself to help her. Together, they searched through different parts of the building. Good thing, Yuuki is still alive and well and is just trapped in a drink store together with the sales lady.

Mirai became a real sister, from my point of view. She was really worried about Yuuki's whereabouts and frantically searched through everywhere just to save and rescue Yuuki. I kinda understand how she feels because if I am in her shoes, I would also go crazy like her. It really is mind wrecking if you do not know if your sibling is okay or not. I also feel relieved like her when they find Yuuki to be alive.
*******

Episode 3: The Bridge Burns


Mirai, Yuki and Mari decide to reach their homes together, but just after starting their journey, they find that there are far more dangers in the colapsing city than they imagined. Aftershocks keeps on occurring from time to time and aftershocks are still dangerous. Coast guard arrives to give rescue to the vicitms and take them to nearby ports. Luckily, Mirai and company were able to ride in the first batch of boats. But as everything seems to be well and good, the big bridge collapse, sinking one of the boats carrying the victims. Luckily, Mirai's boat esaped in a pinch.

This is where Mirai starts getting bitchy again. She starts calling home and no one answers. She gets so irritated because she longs for the feeling of having parents worrying over them. But she can't get through them and that makes her so much irritated. I starts yelling at Yuuki who always get so bewildered as to why her sister suddenly shouts at her out of the blue. Well, somehow I understand Mirai's position because I sometimes do that to my siblings but it really feels terrible after shouting at them.
*******

Episode 4: The Promise Between the Three of Them



Having finally left Odaiba, the trio find a place to gather supplies and prepare theirselves for their long walk, but after having a discussion, Mirai and Yuki stray from Mari and end up in serious trouble. Mirai got really pissed with their parents not showing signs of them worrying over them so she channeled all of her anger to the innocent Yuuki. She blamed him for wanting to see the robot exhibition in Odaiba and thus, putting them in the situation that they are in. Yuuki then said that what he just wanted is for them to see the big bridge in Odaiba even if it's just only the two of them since their parents are so much busy with work and that they cannot go out this vacation. But towards the end, the three of them made a promise that they would go home together as Mirai and Yuuki patched things up.

An amusing part of the episode is when Mirai is looking for a toilet because he wants to discharge. She doesn't want to use the portable toilet but when she really cannot hold it in, she has no choice but to use it. Hahahaha. Somehow, I AGAIN understand how she feels because I won't really use a portable toilet unless I really cannot hold it. Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment