Chapter 508: A Ninja's Death
So Kisame died. How many Akatsuki members are left?!?!
- Kisame bit his own tongue and broke free from being captured.
- Kisame managed to use Suiro no Jutsu (Water Prison Technique). Guy attmpted to penetrate inside the water wall but failed to do so, giving Kisame the room to perform a Summoning Technique.
- Kisame did a bit of flashback to his first meeting with Itachi and how the two of them winded up as partners. Both of them share the same past, the same sin of killing their own comrades.
- Because of his experience and partnership with Itachi, Kisame now knows that he is not a good for nothing type of person.
- He then commits suicide by feeding himself to his sharks. Samehada cries for the loss of Kisame.
- Naruto says that Kisame killed himself so that his secret will not fall into enemy's hands. There are those within akatsuki who act to protect their friends.
- Guy also said that he will never ever forget Kisame for living and dying as a ninja.
- With Kisame dead, Guy opens the scroll and it was a trap afterall. Suiro no Jutsu appeared as well a shark came out, trapping everyone.
- Another shark carries the scroll and no one can catch up with it.
- Meanwhile, Konan and Madara gets ready to fight as Madara tries to retrieve Nagato's Rinnegan.