Chapter 495: Dark Naruto Destroyed
As I thought, this will really happen. In all of the plots that I have encountered where one has to face his/her own evil self, it will always be following this type of story.
- Naruto was moved by Killerbee and Motoi's relationship. Bee gave his thanks to Naruto for saving Motoi.
- Motoi and Yamato comments that Naruto and Bee both has something that draws people into them.
- Bee and Naruto constantly exchange conversations in raps and Yamato is not so approved of Naruto learning rap.
- Bee now tells Naruto to go back to the Waterfall of Truth since he knows, Naruto can do it now.
- Naruto goes back to face his evil self.
- So to pass this stage, Naruto shows what is inside his heart.
- Naruto's signature then appears: #1 Hokage Candidate, Naruto. That's the signature he couldn't write at Ichiraku.
- Evil Naruto is confused. He again brings up that the pople lied to them. They suffered and it really hurt.
- Naruto says that the villagers are important to him but he first need to believe in his self, the me that the villagers trust.
- Naruto saw in Bee that he doesn't doubt himself. He is proud of what he became.
- Naruto then thanks his evil self because he became strong because of him.
- Evil Naruto ran toward Naruto but instead of attacking back, Naruto hugged him and accepted him.
- With this, everything is settled.
- Now on to the next stage, Bee (along with Yamato) leads Naruto to the next phase where he will fight the kyuubi.