Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 - Episode 1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally, after a long while, I was able to watch the first episode of Tokyo Magnitude.

Since I am amused by the first episode, this would be a definite parfait from me. I will try my best to catch up with all the backlog episodes that I missed because of watching this so so so so late.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And so the first episode of this series focused on the introduction of the main character, Mirai Onozawa. As much as I like the first episode is how much I hate this character. She's a middle school student who has grown tired of her life. All she did the entire episode is to whine and bitch around, hating people for the way she is being treated. Her family is not so good since her parents are always fighting like cats and dogs and she wouldn't care about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
My most hatest part when Mirai acted all bitchy was when she and her younger brother Yuuki was buying gift for their mother. They saw a nice pink flowery bracelet (I think) that could be a good gift to their mother but unfortunately, somebody got it first. After seeing that the two of them wanted that, she is very gracious to return it to them, understanding that it for their mother. Stupid Mirai, she got irritated because of this because she thinks that she is being treated like a child. Instead of thanking the lady who gave it back, she had the guts to get irritated and act like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
So much about Mirai but the reason why I want to continue watching this is because of the last few parts of the episode where the earthquake started. The effects and the animation are all so great! I also got interested on how the story would unfold and how will these affect the life of the characters.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot to mention that the earthquake is all Mirai's fault (her texting pal must be Juiz). :p

    Not really, of course, but the thought must still be lurking in the back of her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shounen A.

    LOL. but it does makes sense if it's really juiz. Hahahhaa. She might be one of the Selecao people. HAHAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete