Friday, August 7, 2009

Hanasakeru Seishounen - Episode 11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So sorry for posting late Hanasakeru 11, subs of m.3.3.w are a little bit delayed. But my wait is worth it as this episode revealed so much!!!!

Based from what I analyzed, Rumati and Kajika are actually cousins. Am I right? Let me explain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Catherine fell in love with Mahati and they had a child. The child is Harry, Kajika's father. But since Mahati is already arranged to marry Aliena-sama.,Mahati left Catherine to convince his father about his engagement with Catherine and promised to come back. She left Catherine in the hands of Fred, who took the role of father to Harry. Mahati didn't had the chance to come back and as to why, it was not mentioned but I assume that he didn't convinced his father and was forced to marry Aliena-sama. So assuming that Aliena and Mahati married, their son could be Rumati's father. Gets?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was really shocked when I get to learn about this and I salute Fred for being so strong and for being a gentleman for taking the responsibility of being Harry's father even if Catherine's heart is always for Mahati. He said that they didn't really get that passionate with each other but they respected each other's feelings and that's how they both survived during the years. Mahati didn't get to come back for unknown reasons and so Fred had to to take care of her queen and their prince in his place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
As shocking as it is, it explains why Kajika and Rumati looks so much alike with each other. They share the same ancestor in the person of Mahati.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
I again admire Kajika for loving and appreciating his foster grandfather, Fred. Even if she knew that she has a different grandfather, she is still giving the utmost importance for Fred. Fred has also loved Kajika and cares for her so much that he asked Li Ren to take care of her Kajika.

And speaking of Li ren......how can I forget this guy? I haven't seen him in a while and so I am so happy to see him again. His cuteness and coolness would never fail to amuse me. He always makes me love him more!!!!!!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

Next episode, Rumati and Eugene is on the scene. Hopefully this time, subs will be out in a much faster time!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment